Skip to main content

Event Calendar

Masks

I lay on my bed, thinking, red lingerie flowing over my thighs, the netting barely a whisper as I stared at the ceiling. He would be here soon. Another Domina had sent her boy to me, one of her favorites. It was a kindness on her part. I had been attacked in my home only days earlier and although I had successfully defended myself, I found it difficult to sleep at night. I was restless. Of course, I had a secret. I was not truly a Dominant, I was simply very angry with Masters at the moment and I knew what to do, I had paid attention. I drew pleasure from taking out my frustrations on the willing and they took enjoyment from receiving. It was a win-win situation. Some tried to convince me that I was a switch. I chuckled. I knew myself better than they did. I knew what I was and what I needed. How I wished it was a strong man being sent my way tonight. Did they still exist? I sighed and the knock came at the door.

I rose and walked to the door, my favorite sword well in hand and looked through the peephole. He introduced myself giving me her name, satisfied, I let him into the house. He followed me to the bedroom and took a seat as I lay back down, lost in thought, carrying on a polite introductory conversation with him. He was a switch who was primarily submissive, I looked him over with a raised eyebrow. He was in good enough shape. His eyes told me different than his words did. I was tired, so tired. I thought I might test what he was saying and assumed submissive poses as we talked, moving elegantly, not kneeling or anything so obvious as that but tiny cues that might be picked up subconsciously. The bend of my legs, the smallness of my form, the lingerie barely covering me, downturned eyes and shy smiles. Small, insignificant things that only a dominant mind would find glaring and obvious. I had need of something tonight, the need of something other than what I had been sent. I could see what I needed in there, in those eyes that caressed me, and I was going to draw it out.

I leaned over him suddenly as I reached for my cup of coffee on the nearby desk, exposing my ass easily within reach nonchalantly and as I knew was likely, I felt a strong hand grasp one cheek firmly, his gasp made me chuckle. He had not expected that as I did. I pulled back, smiling to him, sipping on my coffee before placing it near me. His eyes searched mine in at first confusion, then understanding as he leaned over me, trapping me. "Is this ok?", he breathed. "Yes", I whispered as I attempted to pull him in further. He held his ground and we both smiled. He kissed me then, our expected roles reversed this evening, firmly, exploring my mouth, the excitement of this change filling him with desire as I willingly submitted to his hot mouth and tongue, my body going soft against his as he began to take liberties with my body that he had never dared think he would. He slapped my ass as he rolled me to the side, turning me to my belly. His voice growing gruff as my ass lifted from the bed helplessly, yearning, begging without a single word. I heard his belt fall open, his zipper pulling apart as he unclothed himself only so much as he needed to. He would not let such a chance pass him by. His hand dropped to feel my readiness for him as I heard his surprise and admiration, I was soaked, I had been ready for this moment for a very long time. His growl rolled over me as he thrust himself deep within me, my hungry pussy taking every inch easily, stretching to make room for him, holding him lustily within me as I grasped at the sheets in pure pleasure. He used me then, holding my shoulders from behind, holding me in place as he fucked me mercilessly, sinking further into my waiting depths as I moaned gratefully, submitting again and again to the waves of pleasure that overtook me. Finally, he finished and rolled, nearly falling to the bed beside me, his face crossed with some confusion. I crawled to his chest, laying my cheek upon it. "What bothers you?" I asked simply. "You are not Dominant, you are submissive as hell!", he exclaimed as I laughed, unable to stop myself. "Yes", I whispered. He laughed then too, "You make me want to grab you and fuck you again", he growled. "Then, do so", I whispered as I kissed his chest gently. "Show me who you are and I will show you who I am." He lay quietly for a moment, lost in thought and then looked to me. "Yes", he said simply, grabbing me and tossing me onto my belly once more as he began to use me roughly, instantly erect, his passion and need erupting as violently as my own as we both lost ourselves in that night.

He took me again and again until neither of us could stand nor move. We lay there in silence for some time. We both knew we would never see each other again. His Mistress was going to be displeased, so much training and work undone in one single night. He looked to me, "Why do you do it?", he asked. "You mean why do I Dominate?", I asked? He nodded to me as I smiled, "Why do you submit?", I asked. We both looked at each other, unmasked, truly naked, together in this brief moment of life. "It is something you are working through.", he stated. I nodded, "Like you.", I whispered. We held each other a while before he left, both of us saying our goodbyes and our meeting polite expectations. The masks were back on, we had lives to lead. I smiled as I locked the door and sighed. A hell storm of rumors would begin tomorrow but tonight, I would sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HIS

He entered the room where I waited to greet him. It was where I was to wait to greet him when he got home from work, naked, upon my knees and ready to serve him in any way he wished. I was his, I wore his collar. I had heard him enter quietly, the door closing shortly after his footfalls, cloth brushing the wooden frame. I had not dared to look or move, I did not want to be out of place. He had paused in the outer rooms longer than usual today, making me wait, I supposed, enjoying my anticipation. I kept still, head down, as he approached me. "Hello, my slut", he growled "Hello my Master", I chirped, smiling as he lifted my chin that I might see him. He tasted my lips gently at first, then began to consume them hungrily. "I have an appetite tonight, slut" "Would you like me to fetch your dinner?", I asked as I removed his work pants, my fingers working quickly over the belt buckle, button, and zipper. He stepped out of them as I held

My Mirror

As night falls and you lay beside me in this shared bed I wonder at how you sink so quickly into your slumber and wonder if I may have played some small role in my service, ever trying ever falling short in some small way I curl against my pillow fending off what seems to be an army outside our home but what is really only me my mind, my thoughts, my insecurities drowning in an endless tide holding to one frail hope trembling against the night as your arm slides around my waist I can barely believe that it has chosen me pulling me to you, placing me upon your chest even in slumber tears fall from grateful eyes as my hair whispers over your flesh unspoken truths, words I cannot yet speak safe within your arms And you guide me to a mirror that only you can see and you show to me, through your eyes what I am, how I am and you speak softly, your hand upon my chin Until my eyes close in bliss, serene quieted and still, lost in brooks and meadows that nev
A BDSM lifestyle club with rlv play areas, live mix DJs and live performers. Enjoy our rlv bondage play area and game section. Enjoy making friends while dancing. We play a mix of rock, Pop, and alternative music. LGBT + friendly