Skip to main content

Event Calendar

Raped - Story

I waited with anticipation, we had met a woman rather anonymously through the telephone only who was quite interested in a threesome. She claimed to be bi but to prefer women. It was going to be an interesting night, not our first threesome but our first through such anonymity. This excited me for some reason.

The knock came on the door and before me stood a not beautiful but not homely woman, one might say she had some handsomeness to her face. We sat for a drink briefly before moving to the bedroom, not much was said verbally, but her eyes had roamed my body in a way I knew, predatory. I was nervous as we entered the bedroom. She was not the sort of woman I was used to, her eyes and smile belied something I could not quite put my finger on but my Master was there, a capable man and surely I was safe.

She pulled me to her, kissing me deeply, firmly, her lips pressing into mine as if devouring my very essence. I could not help but to submit to her raw power as she stripped me while while demanding more of my mouth, pushing me to the bed as she removed her own clothes. My eyes moved to Master, removing his pants as he watched. Yes, I was safe, I let go not that I had much choice as she explored my body, finally landing over my swollen clit. I heard her chuckle as she tasted me, my hips rising to meet her mouth hungrily. I screamed in pleasure, bucking beneath her. I felt my Master approach from behind her and that was when it happened. Something unexpected.

I gasped in horror as she pushed him from her, off the bed, like some monster that had invaded our home. He fell to the side in shock, rising and standing. I cringed as her nails and fingers slid inside of my wet waiting hole, I cried out looking up to him helplessly in a bid for him to act and save me. He stood there, shocked, not moving, her hand and fingers taking more and more of me as I looked at him in horror, my body reacting to her movements helplessly as I began to cum, her nails scraping against me as I tried helplessly to push the beast away from me. She clung tightly to my body, I could not remove her, more fingers entered, scraping then massaging as I came again and again, waiting for him to act, to do something. It seemed like hours until finally she had finished with me, using one hand to violate me as her other worked her own pussy, her body weight crushing me into the bed below. She stood, dressed and left without a word.

I looked up in shame and horror to the man who stood there. My belly sickened with pure revulsion. I resolved that I would not hate her for raping me, it had after all, for some reason been quite pleasurable. I had enjoyed her raw power. But, him, who stood there helplessly, cuckolded by a woman, he was a Master of none in my mind. A coward who stood by, helpless as a kitten, watching as helpless as I...how I hated men. So proud of their masculinity, so quick to boast and thrust out their chests until a strong woman left them naked, cuckolded and in plain view of the world as what they truly were....nothing. My mind swam, my eyes hardened. If I could not find a Master among men, perhaps I would show them what Mastery truly was. Perhaps, it was time to turn the tables and to show them how I hated them, despised them, for their inability to give me what I needed. It was time for them to feel my pain.

-------------------------------------------------------------

This material and writing is copyrighted. Any reproduction of it in part or in it's entirety without my express permission is prohibited.

Lady Stromfield

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HIS

He entered the room where I waited to greet him. It was where I was to wait to greet him when he got home from work, naked, upon my knees and ready to serve him in any way he wished. I was his, I wore his collar. I had heard him enter quietly, the door closing shortly after his footfalls, cloth brushing the wooden frame. I had not dared to look or move, I did not want to be out of place. He had paused in the outer rooms longer than usual today, making me wait, I supposed, enjoying my anticipation. I kept still, head down, as he approached me. "Hello, my slut", he growled "Hello my Master", I chirped, smiling as he lifted my chin that I might see him. He tasted my lips gently at first, then began to consume them hungrily. "I have an appetite tonight, slut" "Would you like me to fetch your dinner?", I asked as I removed his work pants, my fingers working quickly over the belt buckle, button, and zipper. He stepped out of them as I held

My Mirror

As night falls and you lay beside me in this shared bed I wonder at how you sink so quickly into your slumber and wonder if I may have played some small role in my service, ever trying ever falling short in some small way I curl against my pillow fending off what seems to be an army outside our home but what is really only me my mind, my thoughts, my insecurities drowning in an endless tide holding to one frail hope trembling against the night as your arm slides around my waist I can barely believe that it has chosen me pulling me to you, placing me upon your chest even in slumber tears fall from grateful eyes as my hair whispers over your flesh unspoken truths, words I cannot yet speak safe within your arms And you guide me to a mirror that only you can see and you show to me, through your eyes what I am, how I am and you speak softly, your hand upon my chin Until my eyes close in bliss, serene quieted and still, lost in brooks and meadows that nev
A BDSM lifestyle club with rlv play areas, live mix DJs and live performers. Enjoy our rlv bondage play area and game section. Enjoy making friends while dancing. We play a mix of rock, Pop, and alternative music. LGBT + friendly