Skip to main content

Event Calendar

My Truth



I am a slave
because that is what I need
It is what I must be for order to reign
in my world, in this reality around me
which threatens constantly to rend me
and change me, to mold me into something I am not
without regard for the fact
that I have found at the basest levels of myself
that I am a slave
All the education and knowledge in the world
cannot undo what I am in my darkest moment
in my brightest moments, I am
an animal, reacting on instinct
led by million of years of
DNA coding and genes dating back
to the most primal of times
and the fact that I can think
that I know a great many things
cannot undo my animal mind

I hunger, my basest needs must be met
Lest I fall into a whirlwind
of my own undoing
my intelligent mind failing me
in my moments of need
I am no more than a beast and
like any wild animal, I can never be completely tamed
I will fight and claw and bite
If cornered, I will make my way through you
rending you until in my bloodlust
I find myself quenched, devoid of fear
or anger, simply being, at peace
until my mind returns once more
All of the opinions and shade in this world
cannot hide from me, my sacred truth
who and what I am
I cannot run through the forests, lost to my kind
because though they are not truly my kind
I am not permitted to live as my soul would live
in a world run by those who can never see me
for what I truly am

I have no wish to rule, to succeed by means of outdoing another
I have no drive to be better than my neighbor
to own the best car or to own this world
that I can only both love and despise
I am an animal in human skin
living amongst those who cannot see
what I see when I look around me
My mind, going slowly mad
caged in this body, in this place
my only cure is a strong hand
providing for my animal needs
dominating my mind that it can be clear
that I might think and act
my beast satisfied, quiet, asleep
waiting to awake once more
to crash against walls which will not yield
and to exalt in their strength
the only thing that I, as an animal
can respect and trust
what I feel, what I see
touched by strength with wisdom to know
that when my teeth are bared
that they cannot be trusted
not to bite the hand that feeds them
that force is my remedy
an iron will, my desperate need
the only one who knows me
who sees me and loves me
for what I truly am.

I am a slut, an empty hole
that needs to be filled completely
in order to feel whole
aching at it's basest level
until my mind can take no more
I am an animal, a beast
to your pleasure, to my lust
and I cannot change this
There is no technology, no medication
that can change what I am
It does not matter what I wish to be
what I could be if only I were not
this beast, because it is what I am
and no matter how many times
I cover it up or hide it
or seek to restrain it
It will come back stronger, mightier, with a greater hunger
and so I embrace it fully
holding it to me as a lover, as my beloved
for it is me in all of my glory
in all of my shame
I am a slave
and I can apologize no longer
 for what I am or what I need

 -------------------------------------------------------------

This material and writing is copyrighted. Any reproduction of it in part or in it's entirety without my express permission is prohibited.

Lady Stromfield

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HIS

He entered the room where I waited to greet him. It was where I was to wait to greet him when he got home from work, naked, upon my knees and ready to serve him in any way he wished. I was his, I wore his collar. I had heard him enter quietly, the door closing shortly after his footfalls, cloth brushing the wooden frame. I had not dared to look or move, I did not want to be out of place. He had paused in the outer rooms longer than usual today, making me wait, I supposed, enjoying my anticipation. I kept still, head down, as he approached me. "Hello, my slut", he growled "Hello my Master", I chirped, smiling as he lifted my chin that I might see him. He tasted my lips gently at first, then began to consume them hungrily. "I have an appetite tonight, slut" "Would you like me to fetch your dinner?", I asked as I removed his work pants, my fingers working quickly over the belt buckle, button, and zipper. He stepped out of them as I held

My Mirror

As night falls and you lay beside me in this shared bed I wonder at how you sink so quickly into your slumber and wonder if I may have played some small role in my service, ever trying ever falling short in some small way I curl against my pillow fending off what seems to be an army outside our home but what is really only me my mind, my thoughts, my insecurities drowning in an endless tide holding to one frail hope trembling against the night as your arm slides around my waist I can barely believe that it has chosen me pulling me to you, placing me upon your chest even in slumber tears fall from grateful eyes as my hair whispers over your flesh unspoken truths, words I cannot yet speak safe within your arms And you guide me to a mirror that only you can see and you show to me, through your eyes what I am, how I am and you speak softly, your hand upon my chin Until my eyes close in bliss, serene quieted and still, lost in brooks and meadows that nev
A BDSM lifestyle club with rlv play areas, live mix DJs and live performers. Enjoy our rlv bondage play area and game section. Enjoy making friends while dancing. We play a mix of rock, Pop, and alternative music. LGBT + friendly